[Histonet] Regarding Bone-Implant Contact Percentage

Louise Renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 04:02:06 CST 2012

Hi how are you hoping to quantitate? do you have a software programme?

Our latest paper on titanium implants (in press) measure BIC expressed as a
percentage of implant surface examined.

--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit