[Histonet] anti static spray?

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 14:15:19 CST 2012

I have this problem a lot. I have static so bad literally blue sparks fly from my finger tips. I'm scared I'm going to blow up something one day and I walk around terrified to open doors. Anyway, in order to remedy my problem during sectioning I use a lot of hand lotion and get some bounce dryer sheets and run over my cloths and hair This usually works.
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone