[Histonet] PA area folks--company to NOT use

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:15:10 CST 2012

Take it with a grain of salt, it's from a character on Parks and Rec.  He's
supposed to be over the top, outrageously libertarian.  It's a good tv
show, watch it on hulu for free.

Emily

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up
to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do
so. To me, that’s beautiful.
--Ron Swanson