[Histonet] RE: Pro-Par

Jennifer Campbell campbellj <@t> muhlbauerlab.com
Wed Feb 8 06:59:51 CST 2012

We do rotate our alcohols after eosin to minimize this problem. We recycle
our alcohol from there so there is a cost savings.

Every lab has their setup that works best for them while pleasing the
pathologist(s) too.

I love this forum because you can get informed opinions!

--
Jen Campbell, HT(ASCP)
Supervisor of Technical Services

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or
otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only
for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was
not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it
or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.