[Histonet] FATTY TISSUSE

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:48:49 CST 2012

Hi,
     I agree with René on this one. You should also consider the rest of
the processing cycle. Sure, fatty tissue fixes slower than most others, but
it also dehydrates descerates and infiltrates slower as well. You could cut
a piece of fatty tissue nice and thin and fix it for a week but if it
doesn't get enough time in the rest of the solutions it will still cut
awful. The best solution for fatty tissues is super-saturated patience.
Chemistry is not a science for the impatient.

Amos