[Histonet] RAC Medicare Audits - PAs

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 18:26:45 CST 2012

Sorry.  But I thought RAC was a group of individuals who go over your billing looking for over payments to Medicare   They typically get a % of what they find so it motivates them. If u have this group of auditors in your area and they Are saying this then I would just ask them to show you the rule they must be referring to a CLIA guideline somewhere.
Best of luck
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone