[Histonet] Histotechnician Salary 2

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Wed Dec 19 14:53:37 CST 2012

I agree w/ Tim that the salary range is very wide and depending upon the geographical area. ASCP and Advance magazine publish salary surveys by area. I suggest you factor in the cost of benefits, since you are asking for funding from a government entity. Benefits can range from 35%- 40% of salary.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)
Production Manager-Anatomic Pathology
Chair, NSH Quality Management Committee
Owner/Consultant, Collaborative Advantage Consulting