[Histonet] RE: processing protocol using isopropyl alcohol, mineral oil & paraffin

Lynette Pavelich LPaveli1 <@t> hurleymc.com
Wed Dec 5 12:55:35 CST 2012

Yes, please share! Thanks!

Lynette

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] on behalf of Davis, Cassie [CDavis <@t> che-east.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 1:41 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] RE: processing protocol using isopropyl alcohol, mineral oil & paraffin

I'd really like to see a copy of the protocol if any one would be willing to share. We are still using reagent alcohol & xylene, the waste disposal prices are a significant portion of our budget.

Cassandra Davis
CDavis <@t> che-east.org
302-575-8095
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.