[Histonet] Tissue Processors

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 14:57:09 CST 2012

I always used VIP because of reliability, "toughness" and customer service.
René J.

From: Tim Wheelock <twheelock <@t> mclean.harvard.edu>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 3:48 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Tissue Processors

Hi Everyone:

I am currently evaluating three tissue processors.
They are the Sakura VIP6, the Leica ASP 6025, and the Thermo-Fisher Excelsior ES.

I was wondering if people could give me their critical opinions and preferences on these three machines.
In addition to reliability and ease of use,  I am interested in people's experience with tech support, software, or any other factor-positive or negative-that prompted your decision.
I currently have a 14 year old Shandon Hypercenter XP.

Thank you,

Tim Wheelock
Neuropathology Laboratory
Harvard Brain Bank