[Histonet] electron microscopy on bone

Breisch, Eric ebreisch <@t> rchsd.org
Tue Dec 4 12:21:48 CST 2012

I'm hoping someone might be able to guide me to a laboratory which is capable of completing transmission electron microscopy on cortical bone or perhaps would be willing to share a procedure. Our interest is in osteoclast ultrastructure. Thank you.

Eric A. Breisch, Ph.D.
Clinical Anatomist
Dept. of Pathology
Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Associate Clinical Professor of Anatomy
Dept. of Surgery/Div. of Anatomy
UCSD   School of Medicine
LaJolla, CA

NOTICE: This message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally protected confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE SENDER. If you are not the intended recipient (or intended recipient's employee or agent), you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute this message or its attachments. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.