[Histonet] histomorphometrics done for bone samples

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:42:14 CDT 2012

Hello Hans!

If you would like to discuss, please feel free to call me at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Jack

Jack Ratliff
Ratliff Histology Consultants, LLC
Chairman, Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology