[Histonet] cassette printers/slide printers/slide labelers

Roberta Horner rjr6 <@t> psu.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:58:20 CDT 2012

I use the Brady cassette printer.  I like it.  It cost somewhere around $5000 which includes the label printer and the attachment component.  The printer will also print slide labels that are chemical resistant.  The label printer is very versatile as Brady has many different sizes of labels.  The lab recently decided that all reagents are to be labels exactly the same in all sections.  They gave me paper labels that are not chemical resistant and have to be hand written and with my arthritis I can't do it but Brady has a label exactly the same size and I can print all the information.

Roberta Horner HT/HTL
Animal Diagnostic Lab
The Pennsylvania State University