[Histonet] Histotech opening in South Carolina

Brian-Prometheus brian <@t> prometheushealthcare.com
Mon Aug 27 14:24:34 CDT 2012

My name is Brian Feldman and I work with Prometheus Healthcare.  We
specialize in the placement of laboratory professionals nationwide.  We are
currently working on a histotech position with a full-service anatomic
pathology lab near Hilton Head, SC.  This position has an early morning
start time at 1am and will be doing general histology as well as IHC.

Please contact me today for immediate consideration.

Thanks!

Brian Feldman

Principal

Prometheus Healthcare

Office 301-693-9057

Fax 301-368-2478

<http://us.mc538.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=brian@prometheushealthcare.com
> brian <@t> prometheushealthcare.com

 <http://www.prometheushealthcare.com/> www.prometheushealthcare.com

*** Stay up to date on the newest positions and healthcare trends nationwide
on Twitter!***

  <http://twitter.com/PrometheusBlog> http://twitter.com/PrometheusBlog