[Histonet] Open jobs - including Supervisor & Manager

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 13:29:23 CDT 2012

Hello my fellow 'netters!

We have another bunch of openings--

Routine bench--

      Day, afternoon and night shift -- all over the country and registered and non-registered openings are available.

Supervisor-

      Several openings includind a night shift position

Manager-

      One big job and several solo positions.

Call for more information-- be ready with your most recent resume and some will require education transcripts even if you've not finished the degree....  If what we have doesn't suit, we'll go looking for you!

The conversation is with me, a working histotech--so it is quick and usually kinda fun.

Thank you!

 In service!

Cheryl
Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.