[Histonet] help ! Dako Seymour labeling software - autostainer plus

richard wild richard.wild <@t> wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 21 01:48:15 CDT 2012

Hello dear histoneters

First let me thank you all for your help for lost password (autostainer
plus software) -  "a" - "a" tip is ok.

I am begining to test the autostainer and now eveything seems fine
(there was a stuck tube but I could settle the problem)

_Corrupted files : Dako Seymour software (TLP 2742 printer)_

    Autostainer plus can print labels directly from main software.
    But printing labels can be done from another computer if you use a
    another provided software (Dako Seymour labeling software)

    My software dako Seymour 5.0  is on two floppies and two compressed
    files are corrupted */VB40016.DL_/* (on first floppy) and
    */ARW01DN0.IC_/* (on second floppy)
    _It would be great if someone could send me by mail the two missing
    working files_ (compressed format, exactly as I have written them
    here would be better, but may be uncompressed files that are in the
    computer could work - these files are not very heavy and can easily
    be sent)

    I asked Dako France but they dont have anymore the floppies of the
    Dako Seymour labeling software (5.0)

_Does someone have a list or a link of best protocols (procedures) for
the machine ?_

have a nice day
Best regards

R Wild