[Histonet] Formalin and Operating Rooms

Debra Siena DSiena <@t> statlab.com
Mon Aug 20 17:25:06 CDT 2012

Hi All,

I would like to ask if anyone has heard of any new regulations or laws that state that the Operating Room can't have formalin available in the room so that they can place formalin onto the sample right away?  I was wondering if anyone has heard of this, if you could tell me more about where it is coming from so that I can access a copy of it.  We have had some inquiries and I have not heard of this.  I appreciate any help that you can give and sorry, that I don't have more information.  Best wishes.

  Debbie Siena, HT(ASCP)QIHC
StatLab Medical Products
Technical Support Manager
407 Interchange Street | McKinney, TX 75071
t: 800.442.3573 ext. 229 | f: 972.436.1369
dsiena <@t> statlab.com | www.statlab.com