[Histonet] marker specific for mouse fibroblasts

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Aug 16 09:51:32 CDT 2012

Kim

There are several markers out there for fibroblasts, I think we have used FSP-1 for mouse.  I know we have used several different markers for different species such as pro collagen type I and prolyl-4-hydroxylase and possibly others we worked on a bunch of wound healing models in both rat and human a few years back, but I don't think we did much on mouse.  Acris has a lot of information on their website.  In a different e-mail I'll forward you something I pulled off the Acris site on fibroblasts.  Good Luck.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592