[Histonet] Peloris

Pardue, Judith Judith_Pardue <@t> memorial.org
Thu Aug 16 08:17:20 CDT 2012

Has anyone had problems with Peloris processors shuting down after a
power outage.  Both our processors shut down when the power went off
last night and they were connected to a USP and

plugged into an emergency outlet. This is the third time this has
happened and we have had to have a service tech from Leica come out.

Judith Pardue

Histology Supervisor

Memorial Hospital

Judith_Pardue <@t> memorial.org

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your computer system.