[Histonet] Specimen Blocks too Soft to Cut

Allyse Mazzarelli allyse124 <@t> gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:52:42 CDT 2012

This question pertains to anyone that uses the Technovit 7100 kit. My lab
has seen problems with humidity recently… (lab is too big to use a
dehumidifier). I embed with enough hardener and mix my embedding solution
well, but when I take my samples out of the mold they are still soft. I
have tried to store them in an air tight container in dessicant beads over
night, but that only partially works. Any other suggestions? Has anyone
else that uses this kit ran into a similar problem? Thanks in advance to
anyone that can send me some advice!!

Sincerely,

Allyse Mazzarelli

NEUROTECH USA INC.