[Histonet] RE: Two identifiers...

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Wed Aug 15 12:19:00 CDT 2012

That I don't know as we have barcodes that the information is transferred from on the cassettes.  It contains all of the patient info plus block and date information.    Pam

-----Original Message-----
From: Weems, Joyce K. [mailto:Joyce.Weems <@t> emoryhealthcare.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:59 AM
To: 'Ron'; Marcum, Pamela A; tmcnemar <@t> lmhealth.org; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] RE: Two identifiers...

Can a bar code be counted as an identifier?

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
678-843-7376 Phone
678-843-7831 Fax
joyce.weems <@t> emoryhealthcare.org

www.saintjosephsatlanta.org
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342

This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Saint Joseph’s Hospital and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.