[Histonet] RE: Slide printing systems

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Aug 15 10:28:52 CDT 2012

We had the slide mate and we do not use it any more, its worthless.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308-1592
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
www.premierlab.com

Ship to address:

1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Bell, Pat
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:26 AM
To: 'Mitchell, Janice A'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Slide printing systems

I also have the slide-mate and have a lot of problems with the printing. We also have to spend a lot of time rewriting and labeling them. I have been told to send it in to get it repaired but I wonder if it is worth the time and money if you are getting it back in basically the same condition! I know the Leica is pretty good but I am in research and can't spend that kind of money. I wish there was a system that was good and not extremely expensive.

Pat Bell HT(ASCP)
University of Colorado, Denver
Medical Oncology; MS 8117
12801 E 17th Ave.