[Histonet] Help ! autostainer plus - lost name and password

richard wild richard.wild <@t> wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 15 01:45:21 CDT 2012

Hello

I just bought a second hand Dako autostainer from Germany (I live in
France) from a broker.
The machine looks fine but I can't test it because_I don't have identity
and password _to get inside the software.

Does anyone know how if it is possible to localise the password and
identities in the hard disk (some "ini" file ? by the regedit ? ... but
where ?) ?
Or is it possible to destroy a file, so that the software begins a new
cycle asking password and all ?
Or is there any other procedure to get through ?

DAKO autostainer plus or LABVISION 480 could use similar software.

Best friendly regards.

Richard