[Histonet] NSH Hard Tissue Forum - August 18 in Bethesda, MD

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:11:27 CDT 2012

National Society for Histotechnology Hard Tissue Forum Event - Saturday, August 18, 2012 at the Doubletree by Hilton in Bethesda, MD!

The Hard Tissue Committee of the National Society for Histotechnology is hosting it's 2012 Hard Tissue Forum Event in Bethesda, MD on August 18th! Registration is still open so come out a participate in this single day event that highlights microtomy equipment and techniques associated with the production of undemineralized bone and medical device implant histology. As a special treat, we are also hosting a first ever in the U.S. and N. America display and demonstration of new laser sectioning technology capable of non-contact cutting of fresh unprocessed and resin embedded tissues! This laser microtome or lasertome could represent the next evolutionary step in the advancement of histology and automation! Participants interested in a free, no obligation, private, hands-on demonstration before the event (August 15-17) are encouraged to contact me by reply email so I can help schedule your appointment!

Jack Ratliff

Chairman, Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology