[Histonet] Re: Teabags

Bob Richmond rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:22:57 CDT 2012

Susan Walzer notes >>I was also tired of digging bone marrow particles
and biopsies out of the stitching. Some people like [teabags] because
they can just dump tissue in them but they do not have to fight with
them when embedding. Biopsy cassettes can trap air and float. The best
all around product is Obex round papers. For people who like to dump
you can fold them into cones and use like filter paper. They are the
best thing for all around protection of small and friable tissue.<<

I'm not familiar with Obex round papers. See http://histowrap.com/ for
more information.

Bob Richmond
Samurai Pathologist
Asbury Place, a continuing care retirement community in Maryville TN,
about half an hour south of Knoxville (but I have no plans to retire!)