[Histonet] Cost analysis

Dessoye, Michael J mjdessoye <@t> commonwealthhealth.net
Wed Aug 1 13:46:27 CDT 2012

Hello all,

I've been asked to update some dated test cost information.  I need to
come up with a a total cost (materials, burden [common materials] and
labor) for IHC, ISH, special stains, and routine H&E (to include
processing, embedding, cutting, staining).  I'm not too concerned with
IHC and special stains, but I'm hoping to get some input regarding
routine H&E and associated work because there's a lot of factors to
consider and many are variable.  Has anyone done this, and would mind
providing some thoughts on this process?

Michael J. Dessoye, M.S. | Histology Supervisor | Wilkes-Barre General
Hospital | An Affiliate of Commonwealth Health |
mjdessoye <@t> commonwealthhealth.net | 575 N. River Street | Wilkes Barre,
PA 18764 | Tel: 570-552-1432 | Fax: 570-552-1526

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Commonwealth Health.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed
by Websense Email Security software in conjunction with
virus detection software.