[Histonet] RE: Qualifications for grossing

Nicole Tatum nicole <@t> dlcjax.com
Wed Apr 25 14:26:35 CDT 2012

>Im sorry you feel that way about me. There is nothing snide here. I
respect your opinion and have no foul words for you. Im happy that you
have earned your education. I currently am in school trying to further
mine, and I belive an education is so important. To a person and a
profession. Have a wonderful day.

Nicole Tatum, HT ASCP

 Try to keep your snide remarks quiet, and respond with some degree of