[Histonet] HistoTALK at the FSH Meeting in May

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 14:56:58 CDT 2012

Hi everyone, HistoTALK www.HistoTALK.com was invited to "tape" a few interviews at this years 2012 Florida Society for Histotechnology Meeting at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, May 17th, 18th and 19th. If you would like to be a guest on a future HistoTALK program, let me know and we can decide on a good time for you to tape.

If you want to attend one of the largest and best society meetings on the east coast - this is it! Check them out at www.FSHgroup.org.

Even if you are not interested in being a guest on the show, stop by the HistoTALK "mobile" studio and say hello or catch up on all the latest!

See you at the FSH Meeting in May, the Region VII in Phoenix, AZ in June AND the 2012 NSH Symposium / Convention in Vancouver.

Yours,
Dave