[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 101, Issue 27

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:46:16 CDT 2012

Hi,
     Strange issue with your Ki-67. I don't know what would do that unless
it was non-specific background. Is it nuclear or cutoplasmic?
     If you are working in mice or other animals you could try labeling
them with BRDu then detecting it with an anti BRDu antibody. Humans don't
like being injected with BRDu then being sacrifices but lawyers do. Also
Cleaved Caspase 3 works nicely and is probably more specific to apoptosis
than Tunel which also picks up necrosis.

Have a great weekend,
Amos