[Histonet] re: Pin 4
rjann3 <@t> verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 07:26:40 CDT 2012
Here's our protocol for FFPE sections on the Benchmark XT. Be advised that the times will be approximate for you and that we use Dako P504s @ 1:50. Also, you can call Ventana and request a rep. to come to your site and help you optimize the stain.
1. Create/manage protocols
2. select IHC DS uDAB - uRed v3
3. select deparaffinization
4. select cell conditioning - mild CC1
5. select antibody - 34BE12 + p63 (4536) for 8 min.
6. select ultrawash
7. select antibody denaturization - 95 deg. C for 4 min.
8. select DS antibody - Prep kit 1 (2851) (P504s) for 48 min.
9. select DS ultrawash
10. select counter stain - hematoxylin for 4 min. and blue for 4 min.
You will also need to use the ultraview universal DAB detection kit and ultra view universal alkaline phosphatase red detection kit. Good luck in setting it up.
Bob Jann HT(ASCP)
More information about the Histonet