[Histonet] PIN4

Karen Gary karengary <@t> mplpath.com
Wed Apr 18 14:26:08 CDT 2012

I am trying to work up the PIN4 cocktail.  Can anyone out there help me with
a procedure?  We use the Benckmark Ultra.  I have the Ventana basal Cell
Cocktail and the P504s from Cell Marque that I was told by my Ventana rep to
order.

All help is appreciated!!

Karen S. Gary HT (ASCP), BBA

Laboratory Manager

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this transmission may
contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.  The information
is intended for use by the individual or entity named above.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this e-mail and destroy any printout thereof.