[Histonet] looking for "chuck" for old rmc cryostat

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:31:52 CDT 2012

Hello Histonetters!

I am looking for a "chuck" (the metal disc you glue the block to) for an
old RMC cryostat.  Unlike newer cryostats, the piece that locks into the
specimen head is a screw, not a thick base.  Any idea where to get this?
I haven't fully searched the internet but any help is appreciated.


The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up
to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do
so. To me, that’s beautiful.
--Ron Swanson

More information about the Histonet mailing list