[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 101, Issue 22

Susan Dowling susan <@t> labpath360.com
Tue Apr 17 18:00:18 CDT 2012

Hi! If you need help Paula I will be happy to assist. I recruit for a lot of nice groups and know a lot of people!

Susan Dowling, Owner
Labpath360,LLC
Cell; 864-915-2698
Office: 964-236-5095