[Histonet] Re: IHC in porcine tissues

Galina Deyneko galinadeyneko <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 12:48:55 CDT 2012

Dear Elizabeth and Colleagues
I found in Abcam two ABs clone MAC387 : ab 22506 (with your reference) and ab80708.
Also if somebody interested I found new polymer from Biocare: mouse-on-pharma HRP polymer that is intended to work in bovine, porcine,ovine tissues. Not expensive- 231$.
I am going to try.
Thank you all for your responses.

Galina Deyneko
Novartis, Cambridge, MA
617-782-1675 home
617-871-7613 w

--- On Mon, 4/16/12, Elizabeth Chlipala <liz <@t> premierlab.com> wrote:

From: Elizabeth Chlipala <liz <@t> premierlab.com>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Re: IHC in porcine tissues
To: "'Galina Deyneko'" <galinadeyneko <@t> yahoo.com>, "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 3:10 PM

Galina

Try MAC387 that is a macrophage/monocyte marker that cross reacts in porcine.  We use the one from abcam.  We have found that some of the anti-mouse polymer reagents cross react to porcine so we use a rabbit anti-mouse from Dako E0464 as a secondary and then an envision rabbit or strept avidin and that works much better.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592