[Histonet] Citrate Buffer pH2.0

Goins, Tresa TGoins <@t> mt.gov
Tue Apr 17 12:00:43 CDT 2012

Neil:

I haven't made stock solution recently, but I believe the starting pH of solution prior to adding NaOH is less than 2, so this should work.

Citrate pH 3.0     use at 10 mM

      For a 10 x stock solution [100 mM]
      10.5 g citric acid monohydrate [MW 210.14] in 370 ml water
      adjust the pH to 3.0 with concentrated NaOH
      add 2.5 ml Tween 20
      adjust final volume to 500 ml

Tresa

Tresa Goins