[Histonet] HistoTALK at the Region III Meeting

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 15:32:45 CDT 2012

Hi HistoNetters - Tomorrow the HistoTALK "mobile" studio will be arriving late in the day for the Region III Meeting at Callaway Gardens, in Pine Mountain, GA, We'll be there to interview (it is not LIVE) everyone and anyone daring to go before the HistoTALK microphone to be a guest on a later broadcast show. Even if you don't care to be a guest on the show, plan on stopping by on Saturday to say hi.

There are plenty of open interview times available on Saturday, so don't be shy!

See you at the Region III Meeting which is hosted by my Georgia Society for Histotechnology friends.

Yours,
David