[Histonet] New to paraffin cutting - seeking advice

Marc DeCarlo boneimage8 <@t> gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:33:55 CDT 2012

Merissa,

I can't help with your paraffin needs, but have a suggestion for your
plastic.  Try Weigerts Hematoxylin.  It's available commercially through
several vendors and in my experience stains just like what your looking for.

If you need help just contact me.

Marc