[Histonet] Sweetheart of a day job - Arizona

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 10:33:05 CDT 2012

Hi Guys-

I'm SO excited!  One of the places I temped and trained a bench tech oh-so-many years ago is looking to hire another Histotech.  They're growing leaps and bounds.  The Pathologist is the same I worked with--nice guy, good at his job--and the community is awesome.

They're looking for a registered or eligible tech with at least one year for a M-F day shift. It's a hospital--one of those places you can stay forever and be happy in your job. The pay is good, relocation assistance is available.  I'd be delighted to help them find their 'right' fit.

Call my cell or email--attach your resume if you have one or we can write it together...

Thank you!

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.