[Histonet] Histobath

Marilyn.A.Weiss <@t> kp.org Marilyn.A.Weiss <@t> kp.org
Fri Apr 6 13:39:37 CDT 2012

We are desperately looking for a Histobath. I know they do not make them
anymore but if someone has a old one they are not using or a company can
get their hands on one, we would be eternally  grateful. Our Lab Manager
would prefer we do not us Liquid Nitrogen. We love the Histobaths we have
now.
Marilyn Weiss HT (ASCP) cm
Kaiser Permanente Hospital
San Diego, Ca
Marilyn.A.Weiss <@t> kp.org

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.