[Histonet] Loss of Matrigel material during staining

Carrie Schray carrie.schray <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:28:11 CDT 2012

My experience with this is that the processing schedule is too long
and probably too much heat. I had some skin that was grown in a well
plate from human cells processed on a biopsy run, they cut fantastic
then the gel rolled onto itself during staining. Once we reduced the
processing schedule and took heat away on the processing reagents it
was much better.
And, try to use super sticky slides, such as those you would use with
bone samples.

Carrie L. Schray
Univ. of Michigan Medical School
Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine