[Histonet] HIS-Copath-Paperless Order Entry

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 17:07:18 CDT 2012

I've used it. We used it to track all our off site specimens. It was great for catching that one specimen that someone would leave in the wrong place very rarely. Yes, it meant we had to do a little extra work and sometimes we had to go on hunts for the specimen we knew was out there but that beat the alternative. The only complaint we ever had other than extra work was ours wouldn't remove from the order list multiple specimens from the same case. We had to remove those manually. Its a good tool for tracking though.
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone