[Histonet] Xylene alternative

Nicole Tatum nicole <@t> dlcjax.com
Wed Sep 28 14:16:22 CDT 2011

Toni,

Slide bright is everywhere xylene would have been. Proceesor, stainline, etc.

I use either TBS shur/mount( xylene based) or S mounting media (toulene
based). I think the xylene based media works better.

As per the directions it can be flushed down the drain with copious
amounts of water. But always check with your local enviromental agency.

Nicole Tatum, HT ASCP

 Do you use this product for processing and staining? Do you need to use a