[Histonet] Xylene sensitivity

D'Attilio, Shelley SDattili <@t> stormontvail.org
Tue Sep 27 16:13:48 CDT 2011

Rene',
Thanks for the quick response to my question.  The two articles that you sent were very interesting and I have forwarded them to my department histotech supervisor for her evaluation.

It is apparent from your comments on the listserv that you have a strong commitment to safety.  You have given me much to think about and some new things to try.  I may still try the filter/hood option during evaluation of xylene-free options.

Regards,
Shelley

NEED A DOCTOR?  Stormont-Vail's Health Connections can help you find a doctor accepting new patients.  Call (785) 354-5225.

The information transmitted in this e-mail and in any replies and forwards are for the sole use of the above individual(s) or entities and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or highly confidential information.  Any unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of these communications is strictly prohibited.  If this e-mail has been transmitted to you in error, please notify and return the original message to the sender immediately at the above listed address.  Thank you for your cooperation.