[Histonet] STAIN PRECIPITATE

Angela Bitting akbitting <@t> geisinger.edu
Fri Sep 23 16:25:28 CDT 2011

We've been seeing high background staining on abt 10% of our HPs as well. We use Cellmarques predilute on the XT as well. Been happening for a couple months.

>>> "Sara Baldwin/mhhcc.org" <sbaldwin <@t> mhhcc.org> 9/23/2011 3:57 PM >>>
Hi Histonetters
I have the Ventana xt, H pylori from cell marque and my pathologists says there is too much stain precipitate and was wondering if I could do something about it my protocol
is mild cc1 standard
ABY H pylori 32 min
ultra wash
and counterstains
Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Pathology Supervisor
S. Kathy Baldwin, SCT (ASCP)
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center
sbaldwin <@t> mhhcc.org
Ph 812-996-0210, 0216,  Fax 812-996-0232,
Pager 812-481-0897, Cell 812-887-3357
Confidential information, Authorized use only.