[Histonet] Milestone Logos

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 10:33:36 CDT 2011

I was able to see the Logos in Italy and it is a very nice piece of equipment, very robust and with many safety features.
For its price it is a much better investment than the Xpress 50 and produces the same quality of processing with the same mixed technology (microwave and convection).
For those used to manually advance the tissues between two stations, it will be the perfect instrument to deliver a throughput technology in small batches.
René J.

--- On Thu, 9/22/11, Shelly Coker <sccrshlly <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Shelly Coker <sccrshlly <@t> yahoo.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Milestone Logos
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011, 9:50 PM

I would love to hear some feedback from individuals that went to NSH and saw the new Milestone Logos.  We are considering adding a new automated processor to our lab due to an increase in volume over the past few years and this is one of the options.  Background info: we already use a microwave processor with great success, we just need something a bit more automated.