[Histonet] activated microglia antibody

Andrea Ferullo (non-Celgene) aferullo <@t> celgene.com
Wed Sep 21 12:55:21 CDT 2011

Hello,

We are trying to order activated rat anti-mouse microglia antibody (1:200) from BD Pharmingen but are unable to find the correct catalog number.  Does anyone know where I can find it to order it?  Thanks.

Andrea

THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
message. Thank You.