[Histonet] Paid Survey ($50) Opportunity - Digital Pathology

Tieuvi Nguyen tnguyen <@t> kaiserassociates.com
Wed Sep 21 10:22:15 CDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I had sent a note out to the group about a month ago inviting participants to take part in phone interviews to discuss Digital Pathology technology.  We are now following up those interviews with an online survey on the same subject.  We are particularly interested in individuals that work in high volume commercial or reference labs (i.e. process more than 100,000 slides a year, and process more than 5,000 IHC slides a year).  You do not have to be a current user of digital pathology to participate.  The survey will begin with a few questions to determine if you qualify for the survey.  If you qualify and complete the survey you will receive an honoraria in the form of a $50 American Express gift card for your participation.  All answers will remain anonymous.

The survey should take about 15-20 minutes to complete.

You can access the survey here:

http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/387885/297f/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Tieuvi Nguyen, PhD  /  Kaiser Associates, Inc.
M +1 202 506 0775  /  tnguyen <@t> kaiserassociates.com
1201 Connecticut Ave NW, 12th Floor  /  Washington, DC  20036  USA
www.kaiserassociates.com