[Histonet] Manual IHC staining

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 11:50:56 CDT 2011

Under separate cover I am sending a photo of our large humid chamber
René J.

--- On Fri, 9/16/11, Reynolds,Donna M <dreynold <@t> mdanderson.org> wrote:

From: Reynolds,Donna M <dreynold <@t> mdanderson.org>
Subject: [Histonet] Manual IHC staining
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011, 9:04 AM

We have a system we make that uses Plexiglas  boxes to create the humid environment and a special holder inside that holds  1-10 slides that can be picked up and washed all at once.
We have our new baby chamber that only holds 5 slides for the minnie jobs. Our chambers will hold 3 holders =30 slides, 4 holders =40 slides, and 6 holders =60 slides. Each slide can be treated individually so variations are almost endless just how adventurous you fell. \
Any one interested in these can contact me at my personal e-mail. cdr186 <@t> hotmail.com<mailto:cdr186 <@t> hotmail.com> and I can supply more information.

Donna Reynolds  (HT)ASCP
281-954-5022