[Histonet] embedding centers

Nicole Tatum nicole <@t> dlcjax.com
Tue Sep 13 10:08:47 CDT 2011

Stephanie,

I prefur the Sakura Tissue-Teks. III being my fav, but it is becomming out
dated and hard to find parts for.  V is good to. The Leica brand is always
a winner. Lots of people have these, so there easy to get parts and have
maintenced. Make sure you check and see how many cassettes the warming
tray can hold. If you processor holds 200, and your embedding cneter only
hold 60 where do you put the rest of the blocks. Make sure the
warming/holding area is large enough to hold all ur blocks.  Good luck. If
you buy refurbished you can save lots of money and with some companies
still get a one year warrenty.

Nicole..

 Hello histonetters!