[Histonet] RE: MYO-D1

Settembre, Dana settembr <@t> umdnj.edu
Mon Sep 12 10:17:44 CDT 2011

Hi Donna,
I use Dako's Myo-D1 cat. M3512. Use it at 1:25
I use Dako's labeled polymer kit, Envision + Mouse.

Use Trilogy (from Cell Marque) in a steamer. That means:
Start the steamer and put a two Coplin jars in filled with Trilogy.
Place all your slides in 1st Coplin jar for 30 min. right then, at RT.
The temp will go up to 95 degrees as the Trilogy acts as a deparaffinizer.
Then put he slides in the 2nd Coplin jar for 30 min. and Trilogy acts as AR.

Good luck.
Dana Settembre
University Hospital - UMDNJ
Newark, NJ  07103

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Donna Liaros
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 4:06 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] MYOD1

Any protocol  recommendations for MYOD1?   I am having a difficult time in trying to work up this antibody.
The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain BioReference Laboratories proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to BioReference Laboratories. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.