[Histonet] Histology Position in WA State

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Sep 8 11:03:56 CDT 2011

Allied Search Partners is currently looking for a Histology Professional to
work in Washington State. Please email me your resume and/or questions if
interested in this position.

Position Title: Histotech

Schedule: Full Time/Permanent

Summary and Requirements:

1 year+ experience with all aspects of Histology

ASCP Preferred

Benefits:

Medical / Dental / Optical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K Retirement, EAP
Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holiday and PTO, Continuing
Education, Personal
Insurance

To Apply:

Please send resume to
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com<melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com>. If
all qualifications are met then we will call to schedule a phone
screen
with one of our recruiters.

--

* *

**If you wish to no longer receive emails from Allied Search Partners please
reply with “Remove.” *

Alyssa Peterson, Director of Candidate Recruitment
LinkedIN:http://www.linkedin.com/in/alyssapetersonasp

Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.